On the tired “Americans can’t cosplay” and “only Asians should cosplay” topic
Yeah, cause like
There’s never been a good American cosplay
American cosplayers suck amirite?
Bigger girls shouldn’t do it either
Or people of color
In fact, no one should cosplay if they’re not Asian or Oriental, cause it’s their thing right?
And cosplay is serious business right? Not for fun.
I want everyone to understand that, at the end of the day, we’re all a bunch of nerds in costumes. That’s what we are to everyone else, and we seriously need to stop hating on each other over such miniscule things. That we need to stick together instead of judging one another.
16 Notes/ Hide
- weyferling reblogged this from thekoopakid
- rainbowxxrawrr reblogged this from thekoopakid
- rainbowxxrawrr likes this
- deviously-nice reblogged this from thekoopakid
- capriciousshadow reblogged this from crickyluv
- sieeplytoast reblogged this from kspre-help
- crickyluv likes this
- crickyluv reblogged this from thekoopakid
- mayor-of-spoopy-town likes this
- kookiekween99 reblogged this from thekoopakid
- readcoat reblogged this from keiski
- keiski reblogged this from kspre-help
- kspre-help reblogged this from thekoopakid
- thekoopakid posted this